Yuba County Children’s Wellness
Child Abuse Prevention Council
“Improving the well-being of children in Yuba County”
The Yuba County Children’s Council is open to the public. Public participation and comment are invited relevant to each agenda item. If a member of the public has a comment on something other than an agenda item they may address the council during the Public Comment Agenda item. Issues/comments requiring longer than five (5) minutes will be placed on the next Council meeting agenda. If you would like to have an item placed on the agenda, please contact. Council Secretary at least ONE week prior to the meeting.
2. Roll Call
3. Public Comment
Members of the public are invited to share items of interest within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Council. Any member of the audience may bring a matter before the Council that has not been agendized; however, State law provides that no action may be taken on any item not appearing on the posted Agenda. The Council requests that comments be limited to five (5) minutes per speaker.
4. Approval of February 5, 2020 Minutes Action Item
5. Children’s Trust Fund Consideration Action Item
6. Children’s Trust Fund Application Review Process Action Item
7. Bylaws Review Committee Action Item
8. Prevention Network Update Discussion Item Cathy LeBlanc
9. Census 2020 Discussion Item
10. Displaced Youth Multi-Disciplinary Team (DYMDT) Information Item
11. Next Children’s Council Meeting: April 1, 2020